cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Please be advised, the GuideMe Wizard is no longer available on the Small Business Support Community. For search capability please use the community search field to find content related to Cisco Small Business documents, videos, and discussions.
Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

OS X Lion and NSS 326

I see the same status for NSS 324 as well...It is frustrating that they are not even keeping us informed...

Beginner

OS X Lion and NSS 326

Can someone from Cisco let us know when 1.5.x will be released for NSS 300 series please? It has been a long wait and this indeed is very frustrating..

Frequent Contributor

OS X Lion and NSS 326

HI,

It’s hard to say a firmware will come out on a certain date, and when that date passes and firmware wasn’t release, I had people little upset at me saying you told me it would be released. This would add more questions than answers, usually if something is not finished its pending documentation or something else pushing the release back

I do know that firmware is in its final stages of release.From this I'm GUESSING toward the end of the month (THIS IS ME GUESSING _THIS IS NOT A RELEASE DATE)

Jasbryan

Highlighted
Participant

OS X Lion and NSS 326

All,

The firmware with the fix to the AFP issue is available now.  Unfortunately the fix for Time Machine is not part of fw1.5.  You can however migrate to QNAP firmware 3.5 and get the Time Machine fix.  See the thread link below for more information and be careful about the disclaimers.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2107220