Views
Helpful
Replies

Access Rules in router RV110W

Lukasz Jaworski
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

My question is whether this router can create access lists for traffic between VLAN? I need to create two vlans and pass traffic between several hosts.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello, 

Unfortunately, at the moment, we don't have any device that is not EOL that will allow for access rules between VLANS. 

If you could give us an example of what you are trying to do I will be able to let you know if any of our devices is capable of doing it or maybe give you a work around to accomplish it using other way.

Please let us know.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

cchamorr
Level 5
Level 5

Hello, 

The RV110W is VLAN capable and you will be able to allow inter-VLAN traffic for all the devices or none, but you cannot create access rules for different devices on the VLANS.

I hope this was helpful.

OK, and witch that the SMB Series router supports such a solution?

Hello, 

Unfortunately, at the moment, we don't have any device that is not EOL that will allow for access rules between VLANS. 

If you could give us an example of what you are trying to do I will be able to let you know if any of our devices is capable of doing it or maybe give you a work around to accomplish it using other way.

Please let us know.

OK, thanks for help. In that case, let's leave this topic

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: