cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Access Web Interface of RV110w on Wireless Lan

jay.johnson1
Level 1
Level 1

This router was sent to me a few years ago to do testing on before it hit the market; I've never really used it until now.  I've gotten everything configured on it that I'm concerned with testing (inter-vlan operability) but now I can't access the web server over wireless.  The RV220w I was provided for testing a years ago requires you to verify vlan access before access the web server via wireless (the same as the Rv110w); I had no problems taking care of that with the RV220w from what I can remember while testing.  What I can't figure out is why the RV110w is being so difficult?

This shouldn't be that hard but I've overlooked something somewhere?  Has anyone else hit this little "stumbling block" in the past?

Jay

Certified: CCNA (R/S, Security, Voice), CCDA, CCNP (R/S)
2 Replies 2

lariasqu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jay, thank you for using our forum, my name is Luis I am part of the Small business Support community. Just to make sure, did you try to enable the Inter-Vlan? You need to go to Networking > Routing and click in the box. Also I was wondering, are you able to access to the server through wired connection?

Thank you for this information, I hope you find this answer useful

Greetings,

Luis Arias.

Cisco Network Support Engineer.

Luis,

I apologize for the late reply... This little router through me off because it has a distictions on how intervlan routing is implemented along with a few other things as compared to the RV220w :-).

I eventually remembered that you have to access the management vlan to make changes.  Thanks for the "mental" nudge.  :-)

Jay

Certified: CCNA (R/S, Security, Voice), CCDA, CCNP (R/S)
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: