cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

bandwidth seems limited to 10M on Cisco RV320

jnk000001
Level 1
Level 1

Just installed a RV320 to a 50Mb downstream 5Mb upstream switch. With previous wireless routers I can get 30-50MB downstream speed and 5M upstream. The same happens when I connect directly to the switch. However when I try to access with the same computer through the RV320 I am throttled it seems to very close to 10Mb bandwidth. Connection from router to switch is 1000Mb, connection to the computer is 100Mb so this shouldn't be the problem. Bandwidth management is set to 6000 upstream and 60000 downstream. Any suggestions? Thanks. (firmware upgraded to latest)

2 Replies 2

dancrichton
Level 1
Level 1

It must be a configuration issue, or a faulty unit, as I'm getting 56Mbps down and 9Mbps with the RV320 here on my desk (should be put into production use later today) on a FTTC/VDSL line that we've had rated at 60Mbps down and 10Mbps up. I'm also running the latest firmware.

Dan

Maxime Breton
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Did you use Bandwidth Management ?

This may cause your problem.

Have you found any solution since you opened this post ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: