Views
Helpful
Replies

Bandwidth throughput Cisco 1800 Series

jwhelan07
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Currently looking at upgrading our 10mb leased line to 30mb. We currently have a a Cisco 1800 series which Cisco's technical manual says supports up to 40mb throughput, however our ISP are saying we should upgrade to a Cisco 1921 to support the additional bandwidth.. Has anyone run into this before? Any ideas if what our ISP are telling us is correct?

Thanks in advance,

J

1 Reply 1

jeffrrod
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Joe,

Thank you for reaching the Small Business Support Community.

I am afraid you posted your comment, or request for comment, on the wrong community forum.  This one is only for Small Business routers where your inquiry is about enterprise ones. I suggest you to move over this post to the LAN, Switching and Routing group from the "Actions" panel on the top right corner of this window or just open up a new one there;

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/network-infrastructure/switching

I apologize for the inconvenience and please do not hesitate to reach me back if there is any further assistance we may help you with.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.