Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does the RV042G support acting as a DHCP-server on several VLANs (or only one)?Im going to configure three separate VLANs (no routing in between) and want the router to be able to provide addresses on all three VLANs (different subnets). Can the R...

Hello everyone, I'm having some issues with my router.  I'm trying to connect it to the internet, I can ping to google.com but on the other hand, when I connect a machine in interface G1, I don't have internet connectivity, I think the problem is in...

diegog by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  We are currently using RV082 routers and all of our VOIP services work just fine with their setup. However, we are upgrading our routers to the RV325. Unfortunately we cannot get the RV325 to provide the same audio quality as the RV082. We ha...

leighton by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, A client of us is working with a Cisco RV130W. they have two Apple Macbooks(OS X Sierra). multiple times a day it is not possible for them to sent email from outlook. they have 2 mailaccounts on the macbooks(Hotmail and Office365). the error tha...

I am experiencing some problems with the RV130W Wireless-N VPN Firewall related to its performance. The router doesn´t have any special configuration, about 20 computers connected to it through Switch LAN and about 10 cell phone connected through it...

rossini by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just bought a new RV325 and updated the latest firmware available from Cisco support. I connect the router on our network while testing it - it works fine. We have multiple static IP address from our ISP. If we switch this new RV325 is our main rou...

wsheng by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Thank you for your help. I am new to routing and need some guidance. I have two networks (I will call them A and B) and each has its own gateway (Comcast IP Gateways). My Goal is to phase out the "A" network.  Step one is to get devices on network B,...

Michael by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes