Small Business Routers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

PSIRT Notices (January 2023) – RV340 and RV082, RV042, RV016 series

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RV042 Keeps rebooting

I have a Cisco RV042 router, with two WAN connections with different ISP´s, but  if both connections are active  the router keeps rebooting at random times. If I deactivate one of the links the router works normally. Already tried with the last firmw...

L2TP on RV325 ?

Hello All - I am checking to see if there is a way to create a L2TP/IPSEC VPN tunnel on a Cisco RV325 router.  Apple removed PPTP VPNs with Sierra and iOS 10, and I am looking for a single, simple solution to use the native macOS/iOS tools to connec...

RV325 Connect DHCP Client Name to DNS

On my RV325, the local DNS table does not appear to receive the names from DHCP. Under the DHCP status, I see all of the hosts on my network.  Some are static hosts with a "Client Host Name" of "static-host", and some are dynamically assigned with th...

wdenney by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Giving remote access(ssh)

I am trying to give remote access using cisco RV325 which is fully based GUI. How can i give remote access? what are the steps to give remote access using ssh not telnet because remote computer is based in linux(ubuntu) and i am also using linux(ubun...

RV215w - port forwarding

Hello everyone, I am trying to find out how many addresses can be added to the port forwarding section of the Cisco RV215w . Does anybody know this by chance? I need a router that is able to port forward at least 50 addresses. Thank you all in Adva...

hajek by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes