Small Business Routers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Newbie - Urgent Help Setting-up Quick Virtual Private Network (QVPN) Utility (RV220W).

New to all this, don't even know is I am directing my question in the right forum category. Something has come up unexpectedly and I need help to quickly setup a secure Quick Virtual Private Network (QVPN) Utility (RV220W) so I can access my work PC,...

RV325 issues

Hello,i have recently buyed a RV325 because he has the same processor as the linksys LRT214.The RV325 has a some issues that Linksys doesnt have.: 1)  slow Vpn/ max ressource usageusing a site to site vpn tunnel, and more than one ftp connection ,vpn...

RV042 PPTP with firewall rules

I have activated the option "Enable PPTP Server" on a RV042. Connecting from a Windows 8 client works perfectly and the client has access to the whole network. But I need to limit the access, so the client can only access one server (IP 192.168.1.2)....