Small Business Routers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 871 configuration help

I am building a home lab. I have a Cisco 871 router connected to the ISP router. I need to configure this router so that it forwards the traffic back and forth between the LAN and the WAN. This router has one want interface and four switch ports.  c...

RV220W config - zpanel

Hi everyone, need some direction with Access Rules for setting up web services, smtp, etc. I have a range of public ip's from my isp and currently have the range nat'd with a range of 1 for each IP address in this range so I feel that the issue may h...

Resolved! How To Direct A Specific External Static ISP IP To A Specific Internal Computer With A Private IP Address?

How can I configure my RV220W router to direct a static IP address to a specific computer on the network.Comcast Business with 5 static IPs.NOTE:  I have confirmed the static IPs are available to the RV220WStatic IP #1 (70.xx.xxx.101) ---> Computer #...

Resolved! RV016 SIP ALG

Hi  Since 2 week I have some problem with my voip provider .In my pabx software (3cx) my voip provider is correctly register but sometimes i dont know why I can't received external to internal call. When i call my voip provider he tell me to disable ...

Resolved! Issue after upgrade IOS

Dear experts,I have cisco router 2821. I just upgrade to the latest  of IOS version.But after upgrade i have a issue: IOS version and system image file is difference as below:Cisco IOS Software, 2800 Software (C2800NM-IPBASEK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M8, ...

Mrs Paula

Good morning,I have a Cisco Router model RV016, it is working but I have some issues. The Ip address of my router is 192.168.0.1.I  get a certificate error telling me: "the certificate presented by this website was issued by a trusted authority" and ...