Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I put an RV082 in service with two voip phones and a few computers.  The phones seem to work fine for about a month and now the phones are acting up.  Anybody else having issues with voip and the RV0XX line of routers?  All audio goes out, but the ci...

We have 6 RV082 routers on our wide area network in a spoke and hub VPN network.  We recently set up Cacti to monitor traffic and latency.  I am seeing some very strange packet counts on two of these units for the Internet port ipx1 or WAN1.  As seen...

amadill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the admin guide of this series, at Configure Network > WAN settings > Mobile network setup, it says:"The device automatically detects supported modems and lists the appropriate configuration parameters. The SIM PIN can be modifed in either Auto or...

HiI want to know the difference between RV042 and RV042-UK. I bought RV042 from US and wondering whether I will be able to use the same model in Singapore? Thanks.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps9923/ps9925/data_sheet_c78-501225....

Hello we have several RV120 firewalls in the field.This unit happens to drop the IPSEC site-to-site VPN about every day.The button to Drop the connection does nothing.  We have to disable the VPN policy, save, then re-enable and save again.  Then the...

I have a core routing switch along with my RV042.  I am using the RV042 for DHCP, BUT I would like to issue a different default gateway than the router itself.  I'd rather give the address of the core switch as the default gateway to my DHCP clients ...