Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey,I am trying to limit the bandwidth used by people streaming and watching videos all day. The big issue sites are youtube and netflix. I have tried implimenting a bandwidth rule by adding a maximum downstream rule of 100kbps to port 554. But that ...

Hi everyone!try to make this short and sweet. been using the older gray and blue rv082 vpn routers for 5 years with great success.two died, decided to upgrade them all to the newest versionthey are configured exactly the same - new and oldthe vpn tun...

When setting up the RV180 for a VPN Client, I get the following error message on the RV180 as soon as the client attempts to initiate the connection.[IKE] ERROR:  Could not find configuration for xx.xx.xx.xx [10952]where xx.xx.xx.xx is the IP address...

lynn by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an RV082 and am using it for my Charter school network.  We are currently at 130 users all wireless, and with the new school year add 100 more users to make it 230.  my question is1. will this router handle that user load2. from my understandi...

d.dillman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am replacing my current RVS4000 router with a RV220W router. Currently the Protectlink software and license is up and running on the RVS4000 router. I wish to transfer the Protectlink license across to the new RV220W router. How can I do this?Th...

smujdrica by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two sites using a vpn tunnel on RV220W routers on each end.  I have a SIP ATA switch for VOIP at each site.  I also use SIP trunk to an external provider from each site.  If I enable SIP ALG, SIP traffic through the VPN tunn...