Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,A friend of mine has recently started a small business (gaming cafe). He currently uses two switches with 1 GB speed support and 1 home router from D-Link. He is facing major problems when it comes to connectivity or latency wise. He want...

m99887158 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I previously had my RV340 router's WAN port connected to a Spectrum D3.1 eMTA modem at 1gb but have noticed that I'm now only seeing the WANs port speed connected at 100mb.  To isolate the issue I connected the Spectrum modem to a switch which is set...

3dmaxer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a modem from my ISP set to bridge. In order to compensate for any changes that might happen in my IP allocation from my ISP I am using a Dynamic DNS which I update from the router itself. When I update the Dynamic DNS from the router, I see th...

Ackerchez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.ap fails to join WLC WLC : 5508AP : 2802 Ping is no problem.WLC time is my current time.The time between WLC and AP seems to be different, but does it matter?I will attach AP and WLC logs.What is the problem ?? -AP LOG-May 9 04:49:16 kernel: [*05/...

Hi,I have trying to update the firmware of SA520-K9, after the firmware update, the router diag led still lit, unable to do a reset factory using reset factory.Do you know if it 's possible to reset the SA520 using usb port or do a reset factory when...