Small Business Routers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Using RV34x, How can I have 255.255.254.0 (23) subnet? I need more IP addresses in my DHCP (server)?

I'm trying to setup a VLAN that has more IP addresess available via DHCP. When I try to change it to a 255.255.254.0 (23), it will not save.  I've not done this before anywhere so maybe not an true option, but I've read discussions on the process. Th...

gtsmithjr by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RV325 err=Login_Fail

After updating to 1.4.x firmware, Cisco seems to have made changes that disabled user groups. I am unable to access the web gui with anything other than the main administrative user. Other users I have for this device are unable to log in. I don't un...

vwnoc by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RV340 Client to Site 3rd Party Setup

Hi - I have an RV340 that I'm using for my small business run from my home and need some help in getting a VPN setup. I'd like to be able to use the Windows built-in VPN client, but I'm not sure of the security ramifications.  I've seen articles rega...

OtcJim by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes