Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there. My problem is as follows Setting the device up with static WAN is no problem, I get internet access and everything works perfect - using WAN1. But when connecting a LAN port to a switch with a dmz lan, the WAN port looses connection The LAN...

DrabantIT by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the equipment above and work within a large Church.  I have configured the AP's with 3 wireless networks, 2 for internal office work and 1 for public access.  I want to use the RSV4000 as the DHCP server but want to ensure my public wireless u...

jbergman9 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have recenly installed a RV082 with two ADSL modems provided by BT. Access to these is done via VPN accounts configured on Windows Vista laptops. The VPN network works fine and everyone has access to their network data and the Intranet/Inte...

Hi,Does anybody know whether Cisco will ever allow this model to simultaneously provide 2,4 and 5Ghz wifi access? Is it a software or a hardware limitation?Will it ever get cisco native iOS?ThanksSent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

kitus_san by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am testing the SRP547W for one of my customers.Actually they have many branch offices, and are evaluating changing their Junipers 5Gt to Cisco's. I started thniking on using some 1841 but then this SRP appeared, so I set up a demo.I'm using 2 li...