Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!Does the router Cisco SB RVS4000 support 802.1x authentification, particularly PEAP EAP-MSCHAP v2? I'm connected to a network that provides access to the internet via ethernet cable and 802.1x authentification. I'd like to connect several devices ...

syslink-x by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just purchased a RV042 and am in the middle of installing it for a client. They have a small office with a couple of servers but have a need for about 10 remote engineers to get access to the servers. I was able to configure and get PPTP to work, b...

Hello.I have the CISCO WRVS4400N.Its internet port is connected to another router witch is connected to internet.The problem is that the internet browsing under the WRVS4400N is intermittent while the internet connection on the first router is always...

For some reason I am unable to connect my 802.11N devices to my router. Even when I change the mode to N-Only they can not connect. HOWEVER, if I do G/N it works fine. What am I doing wrong???  I need N for my business and G is just to slow. Thanks!!...

Hello allI've recently purchased a Cisco RVS4000 router. One feature of the router which appeals to me is the jumbo frame support. In anticipation for getting jumbo frames set I began doing some testing of the router and found some curious results.Wi...

HiWe use Skype a lot to communicate with dispersed workers on site. This has been working well but in the past week our router has been constantly dropping skype calls after anywhere between 30 seconds and 4 minutes. Looking in the system log, the ro...

rwbarrett by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes