Small Business Routers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco E-DI Device Discovery Help

I'm looking for someone who is familiar with the Cisco Enhanced Device Interface. I currently have the Cisco EDI running on a workstation that is connected to a Cisco switch. The switch is connected to the workstation, a Cisco Router, and some non-Ci...

aman.johal by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WRP400 AT modem commands

I m trying to set up a WRP400 with at HUAWEI E220 MODEM. the problem is that I need to set up modem commands like +cgdcont=1,"ip","basic.m2m"To initiate the fixed IP adress. But is there any way to do this with the WRP400 modem.Best regards Terje Gil...

Linksys One Help

Customer has three of these SVR3000 devices for other clients, they are using PHM1200 Ip phones, on the display of the phone it states that they cannot make outbound calls but in actuality they can make calls, also when trying to do call forwarding t...

juunda by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes