Small Business Routers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SSL VPN on RV320 : When trying to use Secure Web service, get unable to connect error on port 56000, 1, 2, ...

I have installed a RV320 dual WAN small business router in order to use the SSL VPN functionality to allow secure access to our intranet pages which are hosted on a server inside our network. After logging in to the router remotely via the HTTPS inte...

FF76368 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RV340 dropping asymetric traffic

Hi,I spent 2 weeks to make it work but no luck. I conclude that there is a bug on RV340 which drops the asymmetric traffic even though FW and DDoS are disabled on it. Regarding the network topology attached, PC2 can ping 10.50.0.1, 10.50.0.2, 192.168...

NetworkTopology.jpg

Resolved! Cisco RV325 - Force a certain device (IP) to use a specific WAN for it's traffic?

Hey all.As the title suggests, we've got a Cisco RV325 at one of our locations. Unfortunately, this location has terrible, terrible internet service (a peculiar problem given its seemingly urban and market-ideal location). As such, we have two intern...

sudoISS by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to configure RV130W to communicate with another router connected to RV130W's LAN port?

Please find diagram of network under descussion:  cisco RV130W router ( say R1) is used to accessing the internet (ISP connected to its WAN port).Also we need to connect to RV130W's LAN port another router R2 (that support another subnet 192.168.0.0/...

NetworkDiagram2.png CiscoRoutingTable1.PNG

Resolved! RV345 as VPN client

What is the correct way to set up my RV345 as a VPN client? Our main office has a VPN into which I can login via AnyConnect client using username/password. Is there a way to connect my router as a client using those credentials and give all of my sub...

Obiben by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RV340 inter VLAN routing

Dear all,I'm a beginner of cisco router.I have RV340 and trying to make two VLANs with inter-VLAN routing. Firstly, I'd made two new VLANs as like as follows. Second, I've set access rules. With this setting, I wished two PCs can communicate with the...

VLANs.PNG ACs.png

Cisco C881-4g-K9 error

%CISCO800-2-MODEM_UP: Cellular0 modem is now UP. *Sep 4 06:09:01.957: %PLATFORM-4-CELLULAR_MODEM_SKU_MISMATCH: Mismatch detected between installed modem Unknown modem on SKU type C881G-4G-GA-K9. Expected modem for this SKU is MC7304

QuyetN by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cisco c881 router not starting up

cisco c881 router not starting up Good day, I have a Cisco 881 router which was working fine until one morning after trying to start up all the LEDs on the router came on and won't go off. I left it for hours yet the LEDs didn't go out and trying to ...

QuyetN by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes