cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can RV320 be accessed in SSL VPN (Virtual Passage) from clients with 64-bit Windows 7 or 10

kensmith381
Level 1
Level 1

We just installed RV320 in office in attempt to support two employees to work from home using SSL VPN.

From a remote home location we can login to the RV320 and see the menus.  However, we get a lot of errors and cannot use RDP or Virtual Passage.

1.  Invalid certificates:  we ignore those warnings for now

2.  Add-ons (or ActiveX controls) ask to be installed:  cannot really tell if they actually get installed

- sometimes they get installed if we run IE as administrator; then Virtual Passage tells us it cannot be executed

- I use System Restorepoint to get back to original environment

3.  Get error that IE 5.0 or higher required: we set IE Compatibility Node

4.  Trying to use Virtual Passage: get error "does not support 64-bit operating system but installed with IE 32-bit browser

5.  I have tried multiple browsers for SSL VPN Virtual Passage but nothing works

Can someone give me confidence to keep trying to make the RV320 work?  We would like to see RDP work (to see if we can replace another product currently being used), but we definitely want to see SSL VPN Virtual Passage work. 

Is there special setup required on the client browser?

As a side question... I am not even sure what the final screen should look like when Virtual Passage works.  Is there a video or blog with screen shots?

When Virtual Passage actually works, we assume we can go to Windows Explorer and view networks, and we expect to see same computers and shared folders that we would see if we were simply another computer at the office.  Is that true?

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: