cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't connect to SR 520

hakalodge
Level 1
Level 1

I cannot connect to the SR 520 Router.  The device's IP Address is 192.168.0.1 and shows up as the default gateway for client computers.  I can ping the SR 520 and get replies to my pings.  However, I can't telnet or ssh to the router, it tries to connect and then "connection refused".

I tried the Cisco Configuration Assistant, and putting the IP address into as a standalone device returns the message unable to connect, and when I go through Customer sites and discover by IP range, it discovers the router as 192.168.0.1, but says the Connection has failed. 

Anyone have any ideas?

3 Replies 3

hakalodge
Level 1
Level 1

Bump.  Anyone?

Can nobody help?

hakalodge
Level 1
Level 1

I have also tried a static IP in the same subnet range (I also populated the default gateway details) with the ethernet cable plugged into both the console and one of the LAN ports (although I believe that I need a ethernet to serial cable in order to use the console port), and I still cannot get the CCA to connect using any of the options I tried above.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: