Changes are not saved - RV110W

the.indexer
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,

I am using RV110W with Firmware Version 1.2.7.1

Under Firewall > Basic Settings >

Block WAN Request: Enable

when try to change the selection and than > Save (bottom of the page) change are not saved.

I also check that from different browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome,..) but with no success

any ideas?

tnx

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Thank you for your kind response. Based on your above post I can vie your firmware update from 1.1.0.9 to 1.2.1.7.

Please try to take the router backup and try to downgrade the firmware to 1.1.0.9 and check for the configuration status in this version. If it works fine please try to update the firmware version from 1.1.0.9>>1.2.0.10>>1.2.1.4>>1.2.1.7 and check for the configuration changed and let me know the status to proceed further.

Thank you,

Ambareezh

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

asuseela
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Cisco support community centre.

I hope you are really doing good and sorry for the delay in response. Kindly share me the below requested details and try with the work around, based on which we can narrow down the exact reason for this issue.

1. Please confirm from when you have been facing this issue.
  2. Have you tried with any changes in the topology or configuration or firmware update before the issue occurred?
  3. Have you tried with the firmware update after this issue occurred?(If so please specify the old firmware in the router which has been updated to 1.2.7.1)
  4. Please confirm me the current router up time.
  5. Have you ever tried with factory reset?(If not please take a router backup and try with factory reset, reconfigure the router and check for the status)

Please try with the above and share me the results to proceed further. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Thanks,

Ambareezh

Hello Asuseela,

Thanks for your reply.

Well I assume its happen after firmware upgrade (but I didn't check that before the upgrade)

The RV110W is used as PPPoE dialer, and attached to that vDSL modem in bridge mode.

Attached file(s)

syslog - all WAN ip change to x.x.x.x

regards,

the.indexer

Hi,

Thank you for your kind response. Based on your above post I can vie your firmware update from 1.1.0.9 to 1.2.1.7.

Please try to take the router backup and try to downgrade the firmware to 1.1.0.9 and check for the configuration status in this version. If it works fine please try to update the firmware version from 1.1.0.9>>1.2.0.10>>1.2.1.4>>1.2.1.7 and check for the configuration changed and let me know the status to proceed further.

Thank you,

Ambareezh

Hello Asuseela,

I will check that and reply.

regards,

the.indexer

the.indexer
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for lighting the way.....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: