cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 4321 Integrated WAN ports

dchavarria
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Cisco 4321 router and has to ports integrated but one of them  is a IGE/ SFP, the question is lf I put a GLC-T, 1000base-T SFP,that is cooper, the interface with this module is routable ???,. I am waiting for your help -Thank You

David Chavarria

5 Replies 5

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hey Looks to be supported heres your matrix guide where it shows it as yes but you need 3.11 ios-xe

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/routers/4000-series-integrated-services-routers-isr/relevant-interfaces-and-modules.html

GLC-T Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes 3.11 1000BASE-T SFP

dchavarria
Level 1
Level 1

Mark, thank you for su answer, but i need to know if this slot with this module,GLC-T, has the capacity of be ROUTABLE like de interface Giga that come embebed with the router, this because i needhat  to have 2 interface for my conexión, one for outside(internet) and the other por inside (LAN) and i need that the 2 interfaces has the capacity of be ROUTABLE. Thnaks

David Chavarria

If this is the module your referring too its pure layer 3 ip only so the answer is yes its routable HWIC-1GE-SFP  if not send on the full module name and I will check it

Mark, like you send me a module documentación, I would like to use the GLC-T, cooper, not fiber optic, and I have the doubt that this module does not is IP pure, routable, newly please your comments. Thank you

David Chavarria

whats the full part number ? If its not on that list under 4321 its not supported