cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DPC3010 web interface access

brian
Level 1
Level 1

Having an issue with my DPC3010 modem.  I have it connected to a Netgear R6300 router.  The problem I'm having is I can't seem to find the web interface for accessing the modem.  After my modem is running with the router for about 24 hours, the router will reconfigure itself to a new LAN address network because it senses a conflict with the ISP address.  My internal network is 192.168.100.0, after the router resets the network address goes to the default network of 192.168.1.0.  I have contacted Netgear on this issue and they are stumped.  I think it has something to do with the modem having the same GUI interface address as my network but this only occurs after 24 hours of online.  Anyone have any ideas why this is occuring?  Is the ISP causing this.  How to I access the modem's GUI, I can't find any documentation of what IP address it uses.                  

1 Reply 1

jeffrrod
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Brian,

Thank you for reaching the Small Business Support Community.

I am afraid to say you must post your request of support inquiry on the support community forum below,

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/solutions/cpe-sp/dpc3010cablemodem#view=tacsupport

Thank you for your time and patience.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: