cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco RV110W port issue

chan
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Cisco RV110W as our firewall for a small LAN consisting of 5 computers and a Windows SBS 2011.  I have configured MS Exchange on the small business server but mail will not flow through because port 25 is being blocked.  I open the port on the RV110W under single port forward but for some reason it is still being blocked. I can enable port 80 and 443 and they work when I use a port checker but any other port does not work.

1 Reply 1

lariasqu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Chan, thank you for using our forum, my name is Luis I am part of the Small business Support community. You created some access list to restrict the access from some ports, then you created port forwarding to specific port and you allowed the rule for this port, am I right? If I am right, make sure you save the changes when you change the rule, if the issue is the same please create a new rule allowing the access from this port to the destination address.

Bellow I will share to you a document to guide your configuration.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/csbr/rv110w/administration/guide/rv110w_admin.pdf

You will see information in page 85, Configuring Services Management and Configuring Access Rules.

I hope you find this answer useful

Greetings,

Luis Arias.

Cisco Network Support Engineer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: