cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Please be advised, the GuideMe Wizard is no longer available on the Small Business Support Community. For search capability please use the community search field to find content related to Cisco Small Business documents, videos, and discussions.
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Cisco RV110W scheduled reboot

We have RV110W at a number of our sites. Occasionally a site drops off the network and rebooting the RV110W corrects the problem. Is there a way to schedule this device to reboot, say on a weekly basis? Or is there a way to send a command to the device to reboot itself? Thank you.

Everyone's tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
VIP Advisor

Go down to your local

Go down to your local hardware shop and buy a power point timer.  Nothing like a real power cycle.

Beginner

Thanks for the suggestion. I

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm not sure what timer will suit the need, which is, I only want to restart about once a week, I'd prefer the restart time to be randomized a bit, and if the timer unit fails I want the circuit to be closed rather than open.

If the router could accept a reboot command through telnet, or perhaps like some routers through a hidden "reboot.htm", then I could control everything from a PC.