cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco RV325 - Can't access the Port Address Translation page.

G-Style
Level 1
Level 1

I have a cisco rv325 that has been working fine for a few years now. I upgraded to the latest firmware v1.5.1.13 (2020-10-27, 13:37:43) a few months ago. I started having problems with some UDP ports that I had allowed to be forwarded. It seems now the application that is using these ports intermittently works. Most of the time it can't contact its server. Going through the router UI settings I noticed a bug. I can't access the Port Address Translation page. If I try to click it more than once, it will automatically back me out and log me out of the router. If I reboot the router, the app will work if you try to use it right after a reboot. But any longer than 15 mins of uptime and it doesn't work. I've noticed if I click on the port forwarding page a few times, the app will connect and work again. But it is mostly intermittent. This device isn't supported any more so I don't know if there will ever be a firmware that fixes this. Any ideas??

2 Replies 2

Hello,

tough one. I looked around a found a previous post that discusses this issue. You might want to read through this, as it also contains a few possible workarounds...

The issue discussed is about upgrading to a different version than yours, but the concepts probably still apply.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/small-business-routers/cannot-access-web-gui-interface-on-rv320-after-upgrade-to-1-4-2/td-p/3301781

Thanks for that. Yeah its almost like the PAT page is corrupt and just won't load. I tried re-flashing the same v1.5.1.13 firmware as per some of those suggestions. Still can't access the PAT page. For now it seems that the router is still functioning, but usually in time it will malfunction. I may try and downgrade the firmware to v1.4.2.22 and see what happens. I could also try a factory reset. Other than trying other firmwares I think my options are limited here. Might be time to look for a new router.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: