cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco RV345 wont Boot when 2 WAN plugged in

alexfiel07
Level 1
Level 1

I have two ISP WAN which each has an 500mbs, problem was that when there will be a power failure or when you will reboot the router it won't boot until you unplugged the 2 wan connection and wait until everything will be loaded and it will be back to normal. 

Is there a solutions in this problem ? or does any one has encounter with this problem. 

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Never come across this problem, Looks like me some bugs, what is Firmware running here? check any latest available firmware available to download and upgrade.

what is the situation if only 1 WAN link is connected, same status?

Note: personally I feel booting router and connection there is no connection I see here...

It's affecting more in day to day of your operation, worth opening an SMB TAC case to investigate for you.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

There are some issues with firmware versions 1.0.03.24 and 1.0.03.26. 

You can try to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.27 which was released before few days and issues should be fixed in this version and after upgrade factory reset is mandatory.

If it doesn't help It seems that WAN2 port is faulty and if device is covered by warranty you can open support case and if engineers can't fix problem they will process request for replacement. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: