cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco RV345P How-To Import SSL Certs

EricBarnesBITS
Level 1
Level 1

Good day!  I have a issue where I am unable to locate where or how to import SSL certs in my new RV345P.

Had a RV325 and it allowed under certificates to import, but this is not an option that I have located on the new 345P model.

Has anyone done this or know of a way to import needed SSLs for our website to work properly?

TIA

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

In the Certificate area, click on Import Certificate. You will found there sub-menus as Local Certificate/CA Certificate/PKCS #12 Encoded file etc. 

Import required certificate using the correct file and passport. 

Regards,
Deepak Kumar,
Don't forget to vote and accept the solution if this comment will help you!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

EricBarnesBITS
Level 1
Level 1

So nobody has this router or knows if this can or cannot be done?  Ughhhhhh

SSL certificates importing or adding to the RV345P Router???

Hi,

In the Certificate area, click on Import Certificate. You will found there sub-menus as Local Certificate/CA Certificate/PKCS #12 Encoded file etc. 

Import required certificate using the correct file and passport. 

Regards,
Deepak Kumar,
Don't forget to vote and accept the solution if this comment will help you!

marce1000
VIP
VIP

Ref : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/routers/cisco-rv-series-small-business-routers/smb5463-manage-certificates-on-the-rv34x-series-router.html

(Look for 'Import Cerificate')

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: