cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DHCP Lease clients removal

Maysee42s
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way on the security appliance SA520 to remove someone from the DHCP lease client manually rather than setting the DHCP lease time to expire in less time like 4 hours or 2 hours. I was able to do this on other routers by highlighting the connected device and click remove. If not any recommendations on how to handle the device that are attached via DHCP and the person is no longer here, but the lease time is not up. I have set DHCP lease time to 4 hours.               

1 Reply 1

jonatrod
Level 7
Level 7

Thanks for using our forum

Hi Maysee, my name is Johnnatan and I am part of the Small business Support community.You can filter the mac-addresses you don´t want to have access to your device, you can do this going Firewall>Mac filtering> Mac filtering, you can take a look of this document in order to configure it.

http://www6.nohold.net/CiscoSB/Loginr.aspx?login=1&pid=2&app=search&vw=1&articleid=737

By the way, you post your question in a wrong forum, post in "Small business Security". You can move your post using the actions panel on the right.

I hope you find this answer useful, if it was satisfactory for you, please mark the question as Answered. Please rate post you consider useful.

Greetings,

Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda.

Cisco network support engineer

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it” Greetings, Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda. Cisco Network Support Engineer.