cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does anyone know where there is RV320W router admin guide?

bt_adams1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I purchased two RV320W routers. The CD that came with them directs me the the RV320 AD Guide. The 320 guide doesnt cover the wireless end of the 320W in any way. Im looking for documentation on how to set up the RV320W as a Amp/repeater, bridge or accesspoint and how to connect them via wireless. My intent is to put one router in the house where there is a comcast internet connection. Put  the other in a man cave about 200 feet apart traversing two walls. and connecting them via wireless.I cant find documentation anywhere. Please Help! Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

According to cisco's device checker it is a Cisco RV130 Multifunction Wireless-N VPN Router.

admin guide is at link below.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/routers/csbr/rv130w/admin_guide/en/rv130w_admin_en.pdf

Hope this helps

Please rate helpful posts

thanks

(+5) to Eric for asking for serial

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Charles Hill
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I'm not seeing a 320 that supports wireless.  I do see a R315 that supports wireless that has two antennas.

Does your R320 have 2 antennas?

i have attached a snapshot of the list of RV routers that I see.

Hi, Thanks for the response. It does have 2 antennas. The rv320w is a replacement for end of life rv180w. That admin guide is somewhat informative but the GUI is completely different. The 315 isnt a multifuntion so it doesnt cover much on wireless end. crazy there is no admin guide for a product they sell!

I have to agree with Mr. Hill.

Cisco Small business Portfolio does not contain a RV320W. Would you mind providing your serial number and I can look up your product or if you prefer provide a picture of your product?

Eric Moyers
.:|:.:|:. CISCO | Cisco Presales Technical Support | Wireless Subject Matter Expert

Please rate helpful Posts and Let others know when your Question has been answered.

Hi,Eric: Thanks for the help. I purchased 2 RV320W's. Serial #'s are:

CCQ190528W7

CCQ190528X1

According to cisco's device checker it is a Cisco RV130 Multifunction Wireless-N VPN Router.

admin guide is at link below.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/routers/csbr/rv130w/admin_guide/en/rv130w_admin_en.pdf

Hope this helps

Please rate helpful posts

thanks

(+5) to Eric for asking for serial

Thanks for all the help. I'm all set!

Your welcome.

Just got in for my shift. I am glad to hear that. If you need any other help. Please let us know.

Also, Thank you Mr. Hill!

Eric Moyers
.:|:.:|:. CISCO | Cisco Presales Technical Support | Wireless Subject Matter Expert

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: