Views
Helpful
Replies

gateway RV320 to RV320 VPN ping issue

jay0000011111
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, all,

I have 3x RV320 with latest firmware all set up to use gateway to gateway VPN in a spoke and hub configuration.

On all RV320, I can see the status of VPN tunnels as connected. However, I am not able to ping from gateway to gateway nor from the computer connected to each RV320. Firewall has been turned off on all RV320.

Any help will be appreciated.

regards 

J

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

SamirD
Level 5
Level 5

Try the ping from the diagnostic page of each rv320.  Can the rv's ping each other?  If so, your tunnel is up, but something is wrong in the subnet configs.

Huntsville's Premiere Car and Bike e-magazine: www.huntsvillecarscene.com

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

SamirD
Level 5
Level 5

Try the ping from the diagnostic page of each rv320.  Can the rv's ping each other?  If so, your tunnel is up, but something is wrong in the subnet configs.

taaronlee76
Level 1
Level 1

Did you get this resolved?  I am having the same issue and wondering what the fix action was.  Thanks!

Tim

What is your tunnel configuration?  There's a bunch of things that could be wrong.

My thread is here:  https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12456006/rv320-rv320-gw-gw-vpn

I answered in your thread. :)

jay0000011111
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Samir

thank you for this

it is exactly the incorrect subnet setting

j

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: