cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

HI,I want to ask one question about SRP 521W

CSCO12233910
Level 1
Level 1

I have one SRP 521W router, It is slow when I configure it,And the memory  utilized very high(94%),but the CPU is nice.

I was upgraded the last release firmware,The memory utilization keep in 78%,But I am still feeling it slowly when I configured it,How can I fix or correct configure it,Can to reduce the memory utilization.    I have one SRP 521W router, It is slow when I configure it,And the memory  utilized very high(94%),but the CPU is nice.
   I was upgraded the last release firmware,The memory utilization keep in 78%,But I am still feeling it slowly when I configured it,How can I fix or correct configure it,Can to reduce the memory utilization.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jeffrrod
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Shipeng,

Thank you for reaching Small Business Support Community.

Since the firmware upgrade did not fix the problem, you can try disabling some by default enabled services that you may not need; things like:

Administration > Remote Management > SNMP and Local TFTP.

Network Setup > UPnP

Administration > Log

Network Setup > Firewall > Firewall Filter

If no Internet Protocol Television (IPTV), Network Setup > IGMP

You may also check on the Internet Access Control entries to get rid of any not needed entries.  Please check these out and let me know if there is any further assistance I can help you with.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jeffrrod
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Shipeng,

Thank you for reaching Small Business Support Community.

Since the firmware upgrade did not fix the problem, you can try disabling some by default enabled services that you may not need; things like:

Administration > Remote Management > SNMP and Local TFTP.

Network Setup > UPnP

Administration > Log

Network Setup > Firewall > Firewall Filter

If no Internet Protocol Television (IPTV), Network Setup > IGMP

You may also check on the Internet Access Control entries to get rid of any not needed entries.  Please check these out and let me know if there is any further assistance I can help you with.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Thanks very much,I will try it,Actully,I was disable some voice feature,I don't need them now,The router is better then before.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: