cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to acces RV220W Admin page on iPad?

awesterink
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone managed to access the admin page of the RV220W from an iPad wih the default security certificate? If so, what steps did you go through? Or is this only possible when purchasing a certificate? Thx...

10 Replies 10

cwfsite
Level 1
Level 1

I have same problem , I think it is because rv220w restrict browser type in it's ssl VPN configure, unfortunately iPad or iPhone "safari" not in the list.

Cisco rv220w

Use Opera on the iPad, and access the RV220W using its WAN IP address.

hello,

It's the only one solution ? it's a pity with my olde netgear it was possible to change the configuration directly from my ipad or iphone, very usefull thru VPN...

Anyone from cisco ?

Thanks,

No news from Cisco ?

Any follow up from Cisco Support Function or Product Manager on this forum ?

Regards,

Very nice support from Cisco !!!

No help...No follow up!!

Next time i will not buy cisco products.. it's pity..

There is a beta firmware that allows iPad Safari browser to access the Web admin interface of RV220W. To get the firmware, you would have to call SBSC and open a ticket.

hello Telkiu,

Thanks for the reply.. Do you know the release date for the next rv220w ?

And for the beta, the last time i call sbsc, and Cisco guys said me without any contract, it's not possible to access to beta firmware.

And in my case, i bought in a web shop so no cisco contract (Support or..).. It's pity for small busines and home users...

Ludovic

I do not know the release date, as the firmware is still under development and testing.           

Do you have a ticket number when you called the support center last time?

i don't think so.. he asked me before for a service contract.

Maybe i can find the ticket number thru http://www.cisco.com/cisco/web/support/index.html Account information ?

Hello Ludovic,

Just give us a call at 1-866-606-1866, and we will be happy to take a look at your issue. For international numbers, see here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: