cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

HTTPS Email

Jon Albright
Level 1
Level 1

I have an ASA5505, ASA7.1(2), ASDM 7.1(3) which functions as the DHCP server on my mini-network.  I have a base computer with Windows 7 installed.  WIndows 2012R2 server resides in a VM and Windows 10 on another VM on this same base computer (VMWare).  The 2012R2 VM is a domain controller with the WIndows 10 VM being a member computer of the domain.  The base computer does not belong to the domain.  Both the VM's and the base computer belong to the same subnet on the network.  I have an IBM Domino server installed on the 2012R2 VM and have added HTTPS webmail.  I have no problems connecting from a remote location or from the WIndows 10 domain client through the ASA to the mail server and loading email ...  I cannot get the non-domain member computer to connect to the webmail server.  I do not see anything being rejected in the syslog screen so I do not know if it is the ASA blocking access.  Any ideas will be most appreciated.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: