cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I have a Linksys WRV200 wireless router and the wireless signal is not working properly so I cannot connect to the internet wirelessly. the wireless light has a fast green blinking light. how can I fix the router?

jamespcarrier
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Linksys WRV200 wireless router and the wireless signal is not working properly so I am unable to connect to the internet wirelessly.  The wireless light is blinking green very quickly and I connect and disconnect from the network constantly.  How do I get the router to work properly

1 Reply 1

vvijaysa
Level 1
Level 1

Hello James,

The flashing WLAN light means activity (data getting transferred). Try disconnecting all your devices and check whether the light is still flashing or disconnect the router from internet and do the check.

Do you have your SSID as linksys or the default one? If your neighbor has the same SSID, then traffic could result from your neighbor's one. Try changing your SSID and password. Make your security WPA/WPA2.

Hope this helps,

Thanks

Vijay

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: