cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I have a problem with my RV325 VPN WAN Router.

ahmedsadany
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

Hope this message finds you fine. I have a problem with my RV325 VPN WAN Router. I have four remote users connect through Cisco VPN client to the server. I did the setup of VPN and it worked fine, But it only allow 2 users to access my network. Only 2 and the Router supports 25 VPN user. How can I increase the number of tunnels connected to the Router.

And one more thing.. After along time of disconnecting the Client. Remote users cannot reconnect to with VPN unless I restart the Router. and then everything works fine. So, I have to restart the Router everyday so the remote users can reconnect to the server. 

- How to setup more tunnels to VPN ?

- How users can easily connect to VPN without the need to restart the Router?

Kindly find the attach files regards to the Print Screen Configuration.

Thanks in advance

1 Reply 1

Thierry CLAUSS
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

You write :
"After along time of disconnecting the Client. Remote users cannot reconnect to with VPN unless I restart the Router. and then everything works fine. So, I have to restart the Router everyday so the remote users can reconnect to the server"

Post your screenshot, the RV320 firmware is 1.3.1.10.
I have the same problem, I should restart my router every day.
The firmware did not appear stable,
I returned on a firmware 1.2.1.14, my VPN connections are functional again.

Cordially

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: