cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

iOS and cisco rv082

duzholger
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to create a IPSec VPN tunnel between my cisco rv082 and my iOS devises the reason for this is very simple I don't have access to enough pptp connections 5 is a bid low when you have use for 10+ mobile connections

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

abudef000
Level 1
Level 1

Apple mobile devices can´t connect IPsec implementation in Cisco Small Business routers :-(

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

jeffrrod
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Anders,

Thank you for reaching Small Business Support Community.

As per the RV082 datasheet you can have up to 100 site to site tunnels. Regardless of the operating system both devices must use a common key or certificate and must have the same security policies set up. Please refer to the admin guide, appendix D, for a detailed configuration instruction;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/csbr/rv0xx/administration/guide/rv0xx_AG_78-19576.pdf

Please do not hesitate to reach me back if there is any further assistance I may help you with.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Unfortunaly I still get the same error on my iOS device when I try to setup a client to gateway connection with dynamic IP + email on remote client settings witch is the way I shall be setup for a iPhone the error I get is the generic "server dous not respond" error witch really don't tell me where the error is

Bumb still need help

Anders - I suggest a call to the support team.

Best of luck,

Marc

abudef000
Level 1
Level 1

Apple mobile devices can´t connect IPsec implementation in Cisco Small Business routers :-(

^^you can use PPTP VPN.

try this:  http://www.macbooked.com/?p=11

Good luck!

Marc

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: