cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue Integrating SPA122 ATA with RV345

parkernathan
Level 1
Level 1

We’re integrating a Cisco SPA122 ATA with a Cisco RV345 as our VOIP ATA for our SIP Trunk (our current VOIP provider is Nuso). Nuso provisioned the SPA122 ATA, and it is registering with the SIP server, plus we’ve gone through adding the SPA122 ATA to the RV345 on its own voice VLAN with QoS prioritized for voice traffic.

However, the time on our analog handset connected to the SPA122 ATA is showing the incorrect time. I’ve checked to ensure the correct time zone is set on the RV345, plus I’ve attempted to manually change the time on the handsets, but the time bounces back to the incorrect time. It seems there’s another time zone setting on the SPA122 ATA we need to adjust.

However, I’m having issues getting into the ATA, either remotely using its IP address or by plugging a cable directly into it and into an iMac and trying to get in over 192.168.15.1 (the default IP address). What else can I try to get in there?

Thanks!

Nathan Parker
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

parkernathan
Level 1
Level 1

I filed a support ticket with TAC, and this issue is resolved. The TAC engineer had me plug my iMac directly into the SPA122 ATA, which allowed me to get into the ATA using 192.168.15.1 over DHCP. He then had me change the Time Zone on the ATA (which resolved my issue), and while he was there, he also had me change my admin password from the default, as well as enable remote access to the ATA where I can now get into it using its IP address on my network. He managed to take care of all of my issues quickly!

Nathan Parker

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

parkernathan
Level 1
Level 1

I filed a support ticket with TAC, and this issue is resolved. The TAC engineer had me plug my iMac directly into the SPA122 ATA, which allowed me to get into the ATA using 192.168.15.1 over DHCP. He then had me change the Time Zone on the ATA (which resolved my issue), and while he was there, he also had me change my admin password from the default, as well as enable remote access to the ATA where I can now get into it using its IP address on my network. He managed to take care of all of my issues quickly!

Nathan Parker

Hi Nathan,

I have a similar issue, I can't reach the web interface of the SPA122 through my RV340W Router. Do you mean you can access the web interface of your SPA122 directly from your PC? If so, you use the Ethernet or the Internet port of the SPA122 to connect to your PC?

I think I used the Ethernet port. I plugged it in and was able to get to it via: 192.168.15.1. I had to change my Mac to these values temporarily to get it to work:

Connection Type: Manually
IP Address: 192.168.15.100
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Router: 192.168.15.1

Nathan Parker
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: