cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

(Missing?) Features on RV340

mjb87
Level 1
Level 1

There are several features I expected to find on the RV340 that I can't seem to locate.  All have to do with the "Connected Devices" page.

1.  How do you sort that listing by MAC or IP?  Right now there appears to be no way to sort it.

2.  How do you export that file (CSV or Excel)?

3.  How can I name devices based on MAC address so I can easily see what is connected?  (I have 100 devices connected and I cannot memorize all of the MAC addresses!)

4.  Where on System Summary or anywhere else is there a simple report on the total number of connected devices?

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

ktonev
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

At this time it is not possible to sort, export or name connected devices as you have already found out.

If you call our support line to open a service request we may be able to file a feature request for all the features you've mentioned.

Link for the support line contacts: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Thanks,

Kris

Thanks. It only gets words. Now I find I can't even download AnyConnect without a service contract with a reseller.

I think I'll just unplug the RV340 and purchase another router from another company that better meets my needs. This has been a most disappointing experience.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: