cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New RV340 Router trying to make AVC work

Lee Cox
Level 2
Level 2

I bought this new RV340 router.  I am trying to make AVC work so I can see the top talkers.  I think I have an evaluation period of 90 days.  I have included a picture of what is not working.  Capture11.PNGCapture10.PNG

3 Replies 3

wycalero
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Good Morning,

In order to be able to configure AVC you first need to go to the Tab of Security->Application Control and activate the feature, in this case because you are still under the evaluation mode is going to allow you to activate the feature, then enter the configuration desire and you can move on with the config of the AVC.

Regards.

Thanks I created a test policy with no setting.  It seems to be working.  I am seeing an issue in application control statistics.  I have a SG300-28 layer 3 switch in layer 3 mode feeding the RV340 router in a router VLAN using a 30 bit mask.  The problem I am seeing is all the traffic out going is reported as coming from the layer 3 switch not the individual devices. So upload is not usable.  Download works because it has the individual IP addresses which allows me to distinguish between devices by IP.  Is there a way to fix the upload to show the individual devices and not the layer 3 switch?

Good Morning,

Please give us a call back to tech support to open a new ticket and we can review the config on the router to verify what is happening.

Regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: