Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound NATing with RV082

c102mk322
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I just migrated our office network router to a RV082. While configuring it, I came across three problems:

(1) From our ISP we have four public IP addresses which I want to make use of for outbound traffic. With the previous router we used we could configure LAN IPs(ranges) to map to static public IPs. Does RV082 support this? I could not find an option for that at the web-interface. From what I understand the 1-1 NATing only goes both incoming and outgoign ways and actually is 1-1 and not the many-to-one I am looking for.

(2) How is it possible to configure incoming port forwards to use a specific WAN interface? Will it always be the primary WAN interface?

(3) Does the telnet access provide more configuration options? I could not log in to it with the same user credentials as with the web-interface.

Thanks for any support!

Michael Kröll

Serial Number : NKS1532xxxxFirmware Version : v4.0.4.02-tm (Jul 4 2011 13:30:56)
PID VID : RV082 V03Firmware MD5 Checksum : 1f84d8d0a2a8b99f9bfa4409e64547aa
LAN
Working Mode : Gateway
0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: