cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Possible RV320 Firmware Bug with Feature Suggestion

Net_Connect473
Level 1
Level 1

I have noticed what might be a small firmware bug.  If you go to the Log --> System Statistics page, the Sessions and New Sessions/Sec counters always remain at 0, even with several workers actively online.

As a general rule, I find total sessions and sessions/sec to be useful for getting a snapshot of how busy the router is at any given time.  I would like to see this working correctly.

In addition, I would like to see total sessions, sessions/sec, current CPU usage along with load average , and unit temperature all available on the System Summary page.  I would also like to see CPU usage along with load average available at the top of the page on the Log --> System Statistics page.

When I say load average, I mean the part of the output of the linux uptime command that shows the system load the past minute, 5 minutes, and 15 minutes.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: