Helpful
Replies

Problem configure VPN Pass Through in Rv110w

emanueldias
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need  help.

I have a router RV110w as Internet Gateway.

I have 2 vlans configured, a range of 192.168.1.0 and the other 192.168.50.0.

Then have a Microsoft TMG in Range 50 (192.168.50.1), my idea was to go to the TMG VPN, router configured on the VPN Pass-througt, and open port 1723 to the ip 192.168.50.1 (tmg).

Everything seems right but what happens is the following.

when I'm out and want to connect to VPN gives me the error 619.

The same configuration but with a router operator (Thomson) works flawlessly.

I'm using the latest firmware, but already experimented with others and nothing done.

I would appreciate your help if possible.

thank you

Emanuel Dias

7 Replies 7

emanueldias
Level 1
Level 1

Help-me please

jurodri3
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Mr. Dias,

Please try to following next steps:

1. Disable      your Firewalls and antivirus programs or another software which      could block GRE protocol or port TCP 1723. Then try to connect.      Firewalls and antivirus programs may be running that block access to      the VPN ports. Temporarily disable these to troubleshoot.

2. If      it still doesn't work then remove your VPN connection from Windows,      reboot your computer and configure VPN connection again. Be sure      that latest Windows update is installed. Again try to connect.

3. If      it still doesn't work then reboot your ADSL/NAT/WIRELESS router. Be      sure that the latest firmware is installed. Try to connect.

4. if      still doesn't work be sure that you have enabled the "VPN      passthrough" option in your ADSL/WIRELESS/NAT router      configuration.

5. if      it still doesn't work then try to connect directly without the      router. Try to connect on different internet connection.

6. Use the OpenVPN      solution which we provide on non-standard ports 80 (HTTP) and 443      (HTTPS) and it should work to you.

7. If      two or more VPN clients are installed on the computer, ensure only      one is running to avoid conflicts. Check both for running      applications and also for Windows services.

8. Ensure      the computer running the VPN client is connected to the Internet (or      other wide area network), and that access to the outside network is      working

9. Ensure      the VPN client has correct network settings required to work with      the target VPN server

If this answer was satisfactory for you, please mark the question as Answered.

Thank you

Diego Rodriguez

Cisco network engineer

Good afternoon,

after all attempts still does not work.

I can not connect my network vpn out or the outside in,

I say again that this router is my internet access that connects to a microsoft tmg firewall, ie all pc's network is the default gateway tmg. all this with rotuer thomson operator work well.

Thank you for your help.

Emanuel

Help me please

Hi,

Good afternoon, after all this time has not yet received a reply from your side, can help me in this situation ...

Its is urgent,

Thanks

Emanuel Dias

Attached sending an image made in visio that shows my network.

I hope to have some help on your part because you bought a product your currently turned off by this paragraph to get through the VPN pptp to my firewall.

Good evening, something new to help me solve the problem?

Thanks.

emanuel.dias
Level 1
Level 1

Good evening, something new to help me solve the problem?

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: