cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem using CCA 3.0 to configure sr520w

briansmith99
Level 1
Level 1

Just got a new sr520w and tried to configure it using CCA 3.0. I tried using the setup wizard and can connect to it but when I get to the step to modify the WAN (FE4) interface the wizard stops responding - the cursor just spins like it's going to do something but does not bring up the interface properties. I also tried setting it up manually using the CCA but cannot turn off dhcp on the inside interfaces. I am using Windows 7 pro with UAC turned off and no firewall. Any thoughts?

1 Reply 1

ajstadlin
Level 1
Level 1

I am experiencing the same problem with CCA 3.0.1 (EN) and a new SR520W (Fast Ethernet) router.

Attached is a screen shot of the point of failure in the CCA Device Configuration Wizard.

In the Wizard, clicking the Modify button in the WAN configuration page is a repeatable show stopper.

Please let me know with this bug is fixed.  Until then, I will need to do the Device Configuration using a command line terminal.

Arnold

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: