Views
Helpful
Replies

RV 120W corrupting email attachements and dropping RDP connections

apedder123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We've put in an RV120W for a client, and since they have had problems with emal attachements (notably PDFs) getting corrupted, ad RDP conenctions to their network being dropped.

I found an article that suggested turning on the Content Filtering, which I have (althought the individual fileters are off as I don't want to block those things), and it may have improved, but still has a problem.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Adam

4 Replies 4

jason.mack
Level 1
Level 1

Had the same issues here.  Was promised a hotfix but have yet to see it yet.

I do not recommend this router.  I tweaked it to work for a small LAN...  tweak being the key word.

Jason

I phoned support and got the same - known issue will be fixed with a new firmware release at an undisclosed time.

This will be returned for a refund under the UK Sales of Goods act - Goods sold must be fit for purpose.

Hi, My name is Eric Moyers, I work in the Small Business Support Center. Were either of you given a case number when you called into the Support Center for help? If you were may I have them, if you were not I would like to invite you to call back and have a case opened. We need cases opened for all problems so that it is easy to know where resources need to be focused for the issues of customers. Thank you and rest assured we are working hard to solve all of your issues.

Firmware upgrade is out since around october 15th.

I had those problems and they were fixed by the new firmware.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: