cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV-120W:how to deny user from access some website through proxy server?

aaronfoxconn
Level 1
Level 1

I have block some website in URL Blocking.But they can access the website which i have blocked through proxy server?

Can i deny user access proxy server?

It has many proxy server,i can not block the proxy server one by one.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You could use nat, do it selectively. So will not be able to bypass the proxy for outbounds or unable to navigate, also the port usage is through nat, and  if no nat, they  can not see anything behind the proxy. If this doesn't work, also you can monitor your network  with some tools as wireshark, and blocks the proxy's packages manually

Message was edited by: Juan Diego Rodriguez Estrada. If this answer was satisfactory for you, please mark the question as Answered. Thank youMessage was edited by: Juan Diego Rodriguez Estrada. If this answer was satisfactory for you, please mark the question as Answered. Thank you

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

You could use nat, do it selectively. So will not be able to bypass the proxy for outbounds or unable to navigate, also the port usage is through nat, and  if no nat, they  can not see anything behind the proxy. If this doesn't work, also you can monitor your network  with some tools as wireshark, and blocks the proxy's packages manually

Message was edited by: Juan Diego Rodriguez Estrada. If this answer was satisfactory for you, please mark the question as Answered. Thank youMessage was edited by: Juan Diego Rodriguez Estrada. If this answer was satisfactory for you, please mark the question as Answered. Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: