Views
Helpful
Replies

RV016-G5 power adapter

Wei Kwong Ong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

A product question here. Is this multi WAN router comes with power adapter by default? If yes, what type of the power adapter?

Thanks!

5 Replies 5

adawa
Level 3
Level 3

Hello, Wei. 

The power adapter only comes with the unit and spares can usually be purchased by your local Cisco partner. If you need assistance on looking at local support, please send me an e-mail (adawa@cisco.com). Kind regards. 

Hi Adawa, can I use CAB-ACU for this router? Or any other suitable power adapter?

Regards.

Andrew Lien
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Wei,

If you have any AC 100~240V, 50-60 Hz power adapters available, they will work with the RV016.

You can view the datasheet here: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/rv016-multi-wan-vpn-router/data_sheet_c78-501223.html

And look in the Power cell of the table in the System Specifications section.

-Andy

Hi Andrew,

Can I order the power adapter in CCW?

Regards.

SamirD
Level 5
Level 5

Any plug with an IEC-style plug on one end will work fine.  I pulled off a cord off some device when I took my rv016 to India, connected it right up and got to work no problem.

You can just take a power cord from any computer in your country and it will plug right up to the rv016 and work fine.  The unit has an auto-sensing power supply, so as long as your power is within specs, it will work fine.

Huntsville's Premiere Car and Bike e-magazine: www.huntsvillecarscene.com