I have a RV042 Dual Wan. Two internets balanced wow! who would've thought that the headaches were waiting patiently right down the corner.
I was working with a 2wire Gateway that came with my ISP. I was able to open the ports in order to have public access for my students and teachers to upload their work. All I had to do was to allow my server ip address to have access to different ports blocked by the ISP. I used
I bought the RV042 for various reasons like excellent content blocking, load balancing, quick vpn, among other. But I just can't open the port 80 while having having my two ISP connected with load balancing, not even while having only one modem connected.
I have resolved many issues using the protocol binding. I have tried everthing. I just don't undertand something.
Whenever I connect my server to my old router, "www.canyouseeme.org" tells me that my port 80 is open.
Whenever I connect my servet to the RV042-DW, my port appears closed.
So it's not any OS issues.
- To forward the TCP 80~80 port to my server static ip address... but failed
- To enable UPnP function with the same port... but failed
- To configure the port triggering with the same port.. but failed.
- To disable the firewall.. but failed.
- To use transparent bridge in the WAN1 with my 2wire Gateway... but failed
- To set up an account in DNS.ORG already had one, everythings is in green.. but failed.
- To change the configuration in my old 2Wire Gateway router to allow a DMZ zone so all ports are public... but failed.
- To assign RV042 router ip address in my old 2Wire allowing that specific address to allow certain ports to be public... but failed.
I recently purchased an RV160W for an individual who was having substantial trouble with her ISP router. Unfortunately, I received the wrong model in the mail, the RV160. Is there a low cost solution anyone is aware of to attach a wireless acces...
Hey Everybody, Corey here with another issue of our newsletter. Where you can keep up with the latest from our community and support teams.
We’re hard at work making documentation for Cisco Business Switches and the Cisco Business Dashb...
I have enabled ssh on RV340 via downloading the configuration and setting ssh from false to true then uploading back to the router When I try to ssh i m able to connect and enter credentials but unfortunately getting the following error &nb...
Join us on Thursday, July 23 at 10 am PT (and on demand after) as we address the relationship small business owners have with Cisco partners as they work together to succeed on the business front.
Our ecosystem of partners, many of which are small compani...