Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

rv042 dual wan vpn

Dear all ,

I have cisco vpn router RV042 . I have 1 mb lease line in my office and near about 15 to 20 users. can i use this Rv042 vpn router to share internet in my office .i dont have need to creat vpn and all. i want only internet sharing in my office only .will it support?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi chandrakant,

Thank you for posting your question. Do you wish to share the internet with your employees? If so, yes this is supported. You can plug the switch into the router and plug your employees PCs into the switch. All connected users will have access to the internet.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

rmanthey
Level 4
Level 4

More information would be needed to give detailed instructions, but from what I understand of your configuration the a

nswer would be yes.

You could setup your second DMZ/Internet port as a seperate network. That would be to seperate thier traffic from your network, but the firewall rules don't apply to the DMZ/Internet port. Other possiblilites might be possible depending on what you are looking to achive.

hi dear rmanthy i have rv042 vpn router . and my requirement is :-

- i want to use my lease line of 1 mb in my office . i have only 15 employees .and i have 1 24 port unmanaged switch. my purpose to use router is only to share internet in my office . i donot have need to creat vpn also.

i dont have firewall also

Hi chandrakant,

Thank you for posting your question. Do you wish to share the internet with your employees? If so, yes this is supported. You can plug the switch into the router and plug your employees PCs into the switch. All connected users will have access to the internet.

thank  you mpyhala. i appreciate your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: