cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

ANNOUNCEMENTS

• New Firmware Available for the RV340 Series Router Family! posted Apr 30, 2019
This includes the RV340, RV340W, RV345, and RV345P. To learn more and get the latest Firmware version click here

• Important Update: Cisco RV340 Series and Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client posted Nov 10, 2018
The RV340 Series supports Remote Tunnel Termination of the best-selling and easy to use Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client... read more
Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

RV042 Inter-VLAN Routing

I would like to segment 2 parts of my network into separate VLANs (Main & Guest - VLAN 1 & 2, Same Subnet) Right now they are both isolated from each other but I would like VLAN1 (Main) to be able to see VLAN2 (Guest), but not the other way around.

Can this be done and how do I set that up?  In the access rules I only see routing for WAN 1/2 and LAN.  Not specific VLANs.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Beginner

RV042 Inter-VLAN Routing

Hello Jacob,

The Port-based VLAN feature of RV042 restrict one VLAN from communicating with another. I suggest you try configuring multiple subnets (Setup > Network) and creating Access Rules to restrict traffic from one subnet to another.

Hope this helps,

Vijay

Please mark answered posts.