Views
Helpful
Replies

RV042 remote traffic

lhlhlhlhlh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have subscribe a telecom MPLS VPN circuit between main office and Branch B, see attached (sorry I don't have better tools to draw the net diagram)

Branch B do not have internet connection, I want to bring all internet traffic EXCEPT e-mail and some local service to the main office internet gateway.

The telecom guy told me i need to do the many-to-one NAT and static route in my own RV042.

They have install two Cisco router in both end (192.168.1.254 and 192.168.2.254)

I found in my RV042 (latest firmware  1.3.12.19-tm) only have one-to-one NAT, that isn't allow me to setup the 192.168.2.x traffic to map a real ip.

My ISP in main office offer me 16 addresses that i can share it to the NAT.

So could you suggest me how to setup the NAT and static route page?

My objective is want to bring ALL internet traffic from Branch B (192.168.2.x/24) to the main office gateway (192.168.1.1), except local service.

thanks in advance !!!

2 Replies 2

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Does this appllication note help?

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-10261

lhlhlhlhlh
Level 1
Level 1

thx Steve, this note is useful for both side use RVs family but not applicable to my scenario.

my network is only one side using RV042, still looking for NAT solution for my remote office traffic.

thank you!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: